Guarantee / Warranty
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Rusty's items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, leaf springs, and coil springs. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. Rusty's leaf springs and coil springs are warranted for 2 years from the date of purchase. All other excluded parts are warranted for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Parts that have been altered in any way
- Scratches or product finishes
- Accidents or wrecks
- Competition Use
- Labor cost, loss of use or loss of time
- Freight cost; the consumer is responsible for all shipping costs
- Paint and finish is not covered under the Rusty's Off Road Products warranty
- Rusty's Off Road Products leaf springs carry a 2 year warranty
- Rusty's Off Road Products coil springs carry a 2 year warranty
- Rusty's Off Road Products RX200 and RX300 series shocks carry a 2 year warranty
- Rusty's Off Road products RX100 shocks carry a lifetime warranty
Rusty’s Off Road Products makes every effort to ensure product compatibility with all vehicles listed but due to unknown automotive manufacturer changes and inconsistencies, Rusty’s cannot be responsible for 100% compatibility. But with that said, please contact us with any fit issues.
Installation of Rusty’s Off Road Products is to enhance the performance both on and off road. The steering, braking and handling may differ from a standard passenger car or truck. Although all of our products are made from the highest quality materials possible, they are not a substitute for Safe and Careful driving. In other words, please have safe on-road / off-road sense. Know the terrain, the speed limitations, and any obstacles that may lie ahead.
Rusty’s Off Road Products reserves the right to change the design, finish, part number, or discontinue any product without written notice. Rusty’s is not responsible for misprints or typographical errors.
Please remember to preserve our right to enjoy public land through the proper use of off-road vehicles.
Keep all other manufacturer's warranties and owner's manuals you receive with the merchandise ordered. In the event an item becomes defective, please refer to the manufacturer's warranty information for the proper procedure on returning the merchandise.