The Model 6145 J2 Series offers off-road LED fog lights with easy plug & play installation. These fogs utilize our unique anti-flicker technology to eliminate the flickering commonly associated with pulse width modulation (PWM) signals in 2014 and newer model year Jeeps.
This series, referred to as the J2 Series, offers three new Jeep LED lights: dual-burn off-road headlights, smoked turn signals, and carbon fiber jeep fog light kits, lighting things up for both on and off-road users.
- Black bezel or hydro dipped bezel with carbon fiber pattern
- Plug & play installation
- No anti-flicker harness required
- SAE, ECE, and Transport Canada compliant for on-road use
- Retrofits Stock and aftermarket bumpers with stock mounting configurations
- Comes with both a standard connector & jumper harness
Street legal supporting SAE & ECE standards:
SAE versions are for use in the U.S. SAE-compliant guarantees that your lights are legal on the road, meeting industry-approved practices mainly used in the U.S. and Canada. Your SAE compliance is clearly etched on the lens of the light.
The Model 6145 fog lights are designed exclusively for LED fog lights, intended for 2007 & newer model year Jeep Wrangler JKs (splicing may be required).