Guarantee / Warranty
GUARANTEE / WARRANTY
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Rusty's Off Road products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle. Rusty's limit of liability under this lifetime warranty is to repair or replace the defective product. Basically, if you have a part break or fail, it’s covered.
The Rusty’s Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes the following wear items:
• Bump stops
• Ball joints
• Tie rod ends
• Leaf springs
• Coil springs
• Shock absorbers (except RX100)
DOWNLOAD WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
SUMMARY OF WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER RUSTY’S LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Parts that have been altered in any way
• Scratches or product finishes
• Accidents or collisions
• Competition Use
• Labor cost, loss of use or loss of time
• Freight cost; the consumer is responsible for all shipping costs
• Paint and finish is not covered under the Rusty's Off Road Products warranty
RUSTY’S SPECIFIC PRODUCT WARRANTIES
• Rusty's Off Road Products leaf springs carry a 2 year warranty
• Rusty's Off Road Products coil springs carry a 2 year warranty
• Rusty's Off Road products RX100 shocks carry a lifetime warranty
• Rusty’s Off-Road wear items (tie rod ends, bushings, bump stops, etc) carry a 6-month warranty
If you think you have a product eligible for warranty, we encourage you to send us an inquiry first. Be prepared to send supporting photos and measurements. In most cases, warranty questions can be resolved with a couple of emails and photos, long before the customer incurs the expense of shipping items to us for inspection.
In order to initiate a warranty, you must first contact us for a return authorization. Warranty items that are received without a return authorization will not be accepted.
Rusty’s Off Road Products makes every effort to ensure product compatibility with all vehicles listed but due to unknown automotive manufacturer changes and inconsistencies, Rusty’s cannot be responsible for 100% compatibility. But with that said, please contact us with any fitment issues.
Installation of Rusty’s Off Road Products is to enhance the performance both on and off road. The steering, braking and handling may differ from a standard passenger car or truck. Although all of our products are made from the highest quality materials possible, they are not a substitute for Safe and Careful driving. In other words, please have safe on-road / off-road sense. Know the terrain, the speed limitations, and any obstacles that may lie ahead.
Rusty’s Off Road Products reserves the right to change the design, finish, part number, or discontinue any product without written notice. Rusty’s is not responsible for misprints or typographical errors.
Please remember to preserve our right to enjoy public land through the proper use of off-road vehicles.
Keep all other manufacturer's warranties and owner's manuals you receive with the merchandise ordered. In the event an item becomes defective, please refer to the manufacturer's warranty information for the proper procedure on returning or exchanging the product directly with the manufacturer.
Failure of part(s) due to use beyond the product’s intended function, misuse, incorrect installation, improper maintenance, alteration, or failure of related part(s) is not covered.
Any products used in competition are not covered.
Product finish is not covered.
Accidents or vehicle collisions are not covered.
Any costs other than the warrantied item itself. This includes, but is not limited to shipping costs, vehicle downtime, vehicle damage, inconvenience, labor, failure of other components, and legal fees.
WARRANTY PROCEDURES AND TERMS
All warranty return items will be inspected by Rusty’s Off-Road for eligibility of the warranty if needed. Rusty’s will replace, repair, or refund the product based on the findings.
Warranty coverage applies only to replacement of the defective item(s). Rusty’s Off-Road is not liable for shipping costs, vehicle downtime, inconvenience, labor, failure of other components, legal fees, or any other costs beyond the replacement of the item(s) in question.
Rusty’s Off-Road reserves the right to deny warranty coverage for any reason in its sole discretion.
Warranties are non-transferable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
Warranty Returns can be handled in two ways:
• If you need a replacement right away, you can order a new item and we will ship you out the replacement part. Once the warrantied part is received, inspected and approved we will refund your credit card excluding any shipping costs.
• You can return the warrantied part, and once the part is received, inspected and approved we will ship you out a new replacement part. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.