Rusty's HD Steering Ram / Stabilizer Mount is perfect for installing a steering stabilizer or even a steering ram. Designed to specifically fit our Rusty's JK, JL ,& JT Aluminum Steering Systems with a precision machined no-slip fit to allow the fitment of a hydraulic steering ram assist or steering stabilizer. Designed to clamp firmly to 1.825" diameter tubing, the mount offers an easy bolt-on installation, yet is strong enough to handle steering rams from aftermarket ram-assist steering systems. The bolt-on design also enables the mount to be easily moved on the tie rod, allowing precise adjustment to work with a variety of steering stabilizer and steering ram lengths. The mount includes a 1/2" bolt.
Includes the tie rod mount only.
- Fits 1.825" OD DOM tubing
- Fits Rusty's JK/JL/JT Aluminum Steering Systems
- Suitable for either steering stabilizers or steering rams
- Comes standard with 1/2" diameter bolt for stabilizer / ram mount
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA