Tom Woods JT Gladiator Front Driveshaft Conversion - 1350 U-joint Driveshaft
Tom Wood's drive shafts are built on a reputation for quality workmanship, product knowledge, warranty and customer service. Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts Inc. will continue to build the absolute best quality drive shafts available anywhere at an affordable price. Because of the variables from stock to the endless variety of custom modifications on today's vehicles, Tom woods manufactures each drive shaft one at a time to suit your needs.
- Double Cardan design. Eliminates problematic CV joints, torn CV boots are a thing of the past.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Extra long "X" spline for greater stability and greater range of movement.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Comes with required transfer case yoke. (some "cheaper" shafts don't come with this yoke which means that you pay more in the long run)
- Comes with new double cardan bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft can be custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Each shaft is built to work with your supplied measurement using the reference image.
Jeep JT front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.