Note: Wiring loom is sold separate from the light (part number 3500480)
Engineered in Australia and manufactured in the United States, the ARB Intensity V2 LED light range has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of off-roaders throughout the world. From producing white light that is the closest possible imitation of sunlight, to a virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens, these lights are the premium choice.
Unlike high-intensity discharge (HID) lights, the LED range does not require time to warm up and performs brilliantly on corrugated roads by producing a broad field of light that helps diffuse vibration.
Submersible to 10ft, compliant for radio interference suppression, the ARB Intensity LED lights have been vibration tested to military specifications to ensure they can withstand extended periods of heavy corrugations and extreme conditions to keep the road ahead brightly lit.
The Intensity V2 uses the same optimal chassis design as the previous generation, incorporating the latest in LED technology—OSRAM GIANTS. The Intensity spot-light configuration uses advanced optics via the latest HyperspotTM technology. The Intensity flood-light configuration has been updated to spread the light further down the road. Pairing the spot and flood combination will give long-range visibility and shoulder-to-shoulder visibility.
- High-pressure cast-aluminum body
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Hard-coated durable-polycarbonate protective cover
- 32 or 21 high-powered OSRAM® square LEDs
- Hyperspot™ LED technology for spot configurations
- 50,000hr lifespan
- Gore-Tex® breather with pressure tested seals
- Reverse-polarity voltage protection
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified (Exceeds military spec)
- ROHS compliant
- Dust and waterproof to IP68
- Submersible to 9.8ft
- Over-and-under voltage protection
- Integrated thermal management system
- Protected against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMC) interference
- Multi-position stainless steel mounting brackets.
- Deutsch DTP connector
- Requires ARB Wiring Loom – Part No# 3500480
- 2-year warranty
Technical Specifications AR32V2:
- 20,000 raw lumens for the AR32V2 Spot and Flood
- 7,450 effective lumens – Spot
- 13,680 effective lumens – Flood
- 10-36 voltage spectrum • 165 watts of power
- 11.5A @ 14.4V
- 1 Lux @ 2,608ft – Spot
- 1 Lux @ 2,221ft – Flood
- Dual Spot – 4,265ft
- 6 degree spread – Spot
- 7.5 degree spread – Flood
- Input cable length – 18in
- Operating temp -40°F to 145.4°F (Tested to exceed 194°F)
- 5700K color temp
- Dimensions - 8.7in (H) x 9.7in (W) x 4.7in (L)