BAER 13" Rear SS4 Brake System for 07-18 JK Wrangler
This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 13" x .810", 1 piece, slot/drill/zinc plated vented rotor. The S4 caliper has dust and weather seals and uses the popular DR1-C or HB100 pad type. Caliper brackets incorporate Baer's unique Verislide design and includes all brackets and mounting hardware. This system fits most 17” or larger wheels.
| Why Purchase the SS4?
- 1-piece directionally vaned rotor
- Perfect match for our Track4 front brake system
- 4-piston (S4) caliper that offers a piston area comparable to many 6-piston calipers
- 13" rotors will fit some 16" and most 17" wheels (verify with a template)
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver
| The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4-piston, 2-piece design with 4, 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
- Rotor Size/Type: 13" x .810" , 1-piece,
- Replacement Rotor Rings: 6911145 (Left) / 6921145 (Right)
- Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type: S4 / 4-piston / Lug
- Replacement Pads: DR1-C
- Minimum Wheel Size: 17" (Use template to verify fitment (Fitment Templete / Templete Instructions)
- Includes: Calipers, Brake pads, Rotors, Brackets and system hardware. System incorporates Baer's unique Verislide design allowing the calipers to float with the factory c-clip axles.
- Notes: Designed to be used with stock 2007-17 Jeep JK, OE rear end and axles. Does not include brake hoses. Re-uses factory park brake.
2007-18 Jeep Wrangler (JK)2018-Current Jeep Wrangler (JL)2020-Current Jeep Gladiator (JT)