This system features the 6-piston, 6P caliper mounted to a 14", 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The 6P caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and uses the popular D0731 pad type. Rotors are pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless hardware. All mounting brackets and hardware are also included. Does not include brake hoses. The 14" Pro+ is designed to fit most 18” or larger wheels.
| Why Purchase the Pro+?
- Baer’s best-selling system featuring the 6-Piston (6P) caliper
- 2-piece rotor design with a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat bolted to the rotor friction ring with high grade NAS (Aircraft) hardware. Rotors comes pre-assembled
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver
| The 6P Pro+ Caliper Features:
- 6-piston, 2-piece caliper with six, 3/8” cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses the C5 and C6 backing plate (1997-2013 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
- Rotor Size/Type: 14" x 1.15", 2-piece
- Replacement Rotor Rings: 6910222 (Left) / 6920222 (Right)
- Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type: 6P / 6-piston / Radial
- Replacement Pads: D0731R
- Minimum Wheel Size: 18" (Use template to verify fitment (Fitment Templete / Templete Instructions)
- Includes: Calipers, Brake pads, Rotor & Hat assemblies, Brackets & mounting hardware
- Notes: Designed to be used with stock 2007-18 Jeep JK, OE front spindles and hubs. Does not include brake hoses.
- Applications: 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK