The Powertrax Grip PRO is a gear driven limited slip differential designed to be among the strongest and most durable in the industry. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the strength of a fully-machined, forged steel case. Using 3x2 spiral gear technology, the Powertrax Grip Pro delivers progressive and variable traction. Based off of throttle input, you are in control of how much traction is applied, which is great for situations where finesse is as important as extreme traction. On the road, in rain and snow, and on the track, Grip Pro is a winner!
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Delivers Progressive and Variable Traction
- Allows You to Control How Much Traction is Applied
- Uses 3x2 Spiral Gear Technology
- Housed in a Fully Machined, Forged Steel Case
- Differential Case Type - Dana 60 Rear Axle - Full Float Only
- Limited Slip - Progressive and Variable Traction
- Differential Carrier Break - 4.10 and Numerically Lower
- Axle Spline Count - 35
- Axle Shaft Diameter - 1.5"
- Gear Oil - 80W-90 weight petroleum based with a minimal GL-5 rating
- Uses factory carrier bearings - sold separate