The Rusty's Aluminum Heavy-Duty Tie Rod for 2007-2018 is beefier than anything on the market and is packed with unique features! Rusty's Aluminum HD Tie Rod starts with massive 1.825" diameter solid 7075 T6 aluminum, which is much larger and stronger than the factory drag link. Equally massive forged adjustable ends thread into the tie rod with jam nuts.
Rusty's Aluminum HD Tie Rod for the JK Wrangler works great as a stand-alone upgrade or can be combined with our HD Drag Link to create a steering system that is nearly indestructible! Sold as a complete unit that includes the tie rod bar, tie rod ends, and jam nuts.
On Non - Rubicon models with factory sport or factory steel wheels, a 1/4 inch front spacer may be required. Since the Rusty's tie rod ends are so massive they make contact with the edge of the factory wheels. All after market custom wheels will have no issues.
- Massive 1.825" 7075 Aluminum Tie Rod
- Adjustable forged ends are threaded for adjustment without removing the tie rod from the vehicle
- Machined hexed ends for easy adjustment
- Zinc Plated tie rod ends for protection and long life
- HD jam nuts
- Serrated Lock Washers
- The strongest JK Tie Rod you can buy