Rusty's Brake Hoses - Stainless Steel Front and Rear Set - JK Wrangler
Complete set of front and rear brake hoses for 2007-2018 JK Wrangler.
Rusty's uses Crown Performance Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses because of their superior quality and precise fit. Rusty's brake hoses provide the added length needed to work with our lift systems while also improving braking response. With Rusty's hoses there is no appreciable volumetric expansion, which means the brake hoses don't expand when under pressure like factory rubber hoses. They are 100% DOT-approved and include a multi-layer protection system that adds strength as well as resistance to chaffing and abrasion. We offer several extended lengths that match the lift height on your Jeep.
- Brake hose leaders and brackets where applicable mimic factory mounting.
- Virtually No Volumetric Expansion - brake pedal response is immediate, not "soft" as with standard hoses.
- Hose Assemblies Comply With Federal Regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106 - they are legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Teflon Inner Core is Chemically Inert, Non-Aging and is Not Affected by Atmospheric Conditions/Moisture and is Very Flexible - they are inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 Silicone.
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid Provides Added Protection to the Inner Single Braid of Kevlar and a Barrier Layer - rugged construction resists shock, road and trail hazards and has a higher resistance to fitting pull-off than other D.O.T. assemblies. Colored in a Rusty's orange.