Rusty's Forged Adjustable Sway Bar Quick-Disconnects - JL Wrangler / JT Gladiator
These Disconnects fit the following vehicles:
- 2018 - Current JL Wrangler
- 2020 - Current JT Gladiator
Rusty's has offered various forms of sway bar quick-disconnects over the years, but each design produced by other companies had some limitation of one form or another, so Rusty's decided to design and build our own! These disconnects offer ease of use, tremendous adjustability, unbeatable vehicle coverage, and major strength all in one package!
The adjustable design accommodates lift kits between 2" and 6.5" of lift, and they can be adjusted without removing them from the vehicle. The forged steel construction is exceptionally strong and has a similar design to our bulletproof Forged Flex suspension joints. Stainless steel and Grade 8 hardware round out these exceptional links. When hooked up and properly adjusted, they allow the suspension to function just as it normally would, but by pulling a couple of pins, you free up suspension flex for exceptional off-road traction. These disconnects work with all of Rusty's suspension systems as well as most other brands. Installation is a breeze with 100% bolt and no cutting, drilling or modification of the factory mounting points.
All necessary brackets and hardware are included. Priced per pair. Fits front sway bars only.
- Forged ends with Grade 8 and stainless steel hardware
- Adjustable from 2" to 6.5" of lift; no removal needed for adjustment
- Provides an easy way to connect / disconnect the front sway bar
- Includes bolt-on frame side retention brackets that allow you to hold the links up when sway bar links are disconnected.
- Hardware is included for all models, upgrade vehicles and never buy another set of disconnects!