Rusty’s 2" Advanced Kit for the New JT Gladiator was specifically developed to deliver the on-road performance people expect from the JT combined with the ultimate flex and control off the pavement. We weren't the first JT kit to be released, but we feel we have the best. Where others rushed their prototypes to market with little to no testing, we invested the time and effort to thoroughly test everything. The result is what we feel is the best kit in the industry, and there's no need to accept anything less.
It was our job to design a complete suspension package that would ride as good if not better, not lose any of the outstanding road handling manners, while increasing the lift height for larger tires and add more suspension travel. We knew the challenge ahead of us wasn’t going to be quick, nor was it going to be easy. We also spent countless hours on the computer designing with 3-D modeling. Now we feel we have designed and engineered one of our best kits yet.
This extensive development takes time and is costly to design and build. Beware of many manufacturers and their one-size-fits-all mentality by using springs that are designed for other applications. It's certainly cheaper to borrow designs from previous platforms, and it gets you to market more quickly, but that doesn't make it right. Rusty’s JT coils springs were developed specifically for the JT Gladiator so that you can be assured the ride height of the vehicle will be correct, with no cheesy offset spacers needed to keep the vehicle level or reduce spring bowing.
- Front 2" JT Coil Springs (SKU: RC-CS8220-JT)
- Rear 2" JT Coil Springs (SKU: RC-CS8240-JT)
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms with Forged Flex Ends
- Your choice of Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms with Forged Flex Ends or Forged Rubber Ends
- Your choice of Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms with Forged Flex Ends or Forged Rubber Ends
- Your choice of Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms with Forged Flex Ends or Forged Rubber Ends
- Adjustable Front Track Bar (SKU: RC-TB480-JLJT)
- Adjustable Rear Track Bar (SKU: RC-TB490-JLJT)
- Front Track Bar Frame Mount Brace (SKU: RC-TB7500-JLJT)
- Front Extended Sway Bar Links (SKU: RC-SB480-JL)
- Rear Extended Sway Bar Links (SKU: RC-SB490-JL)
- Front Brake Line Extension Brackets (SKU: RB-BL30-JLJT)
- Front Lower Coil Spring Isolators (SKU: RC-9179)
- Rear Brake Line Relocation / Sway Bar Double Shear Mount Kit (SKU: RC-SB5511-JT)
- Application-Specific Coil Springs Front and Rear
- Coils specifically developed from the JT, not borrowed from previous platform designs
- Maintains factory ride quality while making room for a larger tire and wheel package
- Adjustable upper and lower control arms with Forged Flex Joints front and rear for the ultimate in adjustability and flex
- Extended front and rear sway bar links maintain factory sway bar functionality
- Available shock absorbers are tuned to work with spring rate