Rusty’s High-Clearance Rear Lower Long Arms are built from thick 2" x 0.250-wall DOM tubing and have a unique mandrel bend that maximizes ground clearance. The frame end of the arms are outfitted with Forged Flex Joints, which maximize suspension flex, have adjustable pre-load settings, and are greasable for long life. The axle ends come with factory OEM rubber bushings installed for quiet operation. All of Rusty's arms have a gloss black powder coated finish for maximum protection and great looks.
Priced per pair.
• Constructed of 2" DOM tubing
• Unique shape maximizes ground clearance
• Adjustable to dial-in pinion angle and wheelbase
• Forged Flex Joint on one end, OE style rubber bushing on the other
• Same arms used in our proven long-arm systems
• Made in the USA
Forged Flex End Replacement:(Right Hand Thread) 10004-RH
Forged Flex End Race Kit: M20572
Rubber Bushing Replacement: RC-BH830