Rusty's Off-Road Sock "Concrete"
The main ingredient in our socks is “Bamboo”. Rusty's Off Road bamboo socks deliver comfort, durability and style, as well as being hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and odor eliminating. In addition, bamboo is naturally ecological and sustainable.
Our Rusty's Off Road Socks are knitted with viscos from Bamboo. What does that mean?
- Natural fiber
- Self-regenerating. The fastest growing plant on earth at 4 feet per day
- Grows pesticide-free
- Naturally wicks away sweat and moisture from a person’s feet because it absorbs and evaporates humidity better than any other fabric available
- Thermal regulating. “It adjusts to a body’s temperature”. Cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter
- Best for sensitive skin
- UV Protective against the sun’s harmful rays
- Biodegradable. It simply returns to the earth effortlessly
- Washes and wears softer and lasts longer than cotton or cotton blend
- Made in the USA!!
- Colors do not bleed or crock. Bamboo fiber’s reactive dye molecules combine with the molecules of the yarn create a permanent bond and becomes part of the yarn
Sizes: Medium (6 - 9) Large (9.5 - 12.5) X-Large (13+)
Fiber Content: 85% Bamboo Viscos, 11% Nylon, 4% Spandex