Fits: Jeep 2011-2018 JK Wrangler Models
This 16 gauge steel rear half console provides 75 percent more secure storage than the plastic factory console. A special bracket is included for mounting a stereo, CB or other electronic equipment inside the lockable console. Inside the storage area there is a handy removable utility tray. Tuffy’s 1/4 inch thick patented Pry-Guard II latching system secures the lid shut while a gas strut supports the lid when open. The 2011 plus JK Rear Half Console is used in conjunction with the front half of the factory console. It includes rear drink holders, but does not replace the original factory front cup holders. The console is taller than the OEM model and features a more comfortable full length padded armrest. The console is designed to work in vehicles equipped with and without the rear power window switches.
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4 inch steel latch which enables the lid to be latched closed without locking
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather seals
- Gas strut supports lid
- Removable tray
- Wire routing notch
- Electronics mounting bracket, or use included Divider bracket for more storage
- Durable texture powder coat
- Grade 8 mounting hardware provided
- 75 percent more secure storage space than factory console
- Rear drink holders with Anti-rattle drink fingers
- Includes bracket for rear power window switches
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive
Replaces the rear half of the OEM factory console with or without power window switches and with automatic or manual transmission. OEM factory console is removed and the rear is replaced by the Tuffy Console. The Tuffy console bolts to the existing holes without drilling. Additional hardware is provided for optional added security which does not require drilling new holes. Front OEM shifter console with drink holders is still used with Tuffy console.