The RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles for Jeep JT Gladiator Sport Dana 44 provide unmatched strength and smoothness you can feel. The RCVs simply replace your OEM Jeep JL axle shafts with a high-strength constant velocity design. Our CVs eliminate oscillation and "crow hop" caused by the uneven power delivery of a u-joint axle. The RCV CVs provide 6 points of fully-engaged contact throughout any angle up to 45 degrees, providing 100% strength even when the steering is turned to lock.
The RCV Jeep JT CV for Dana 44 is 18% larger than our previous Dana 44 design and uses our same Dana 60 architecture. Tests prove our axles to be twice as strong as OEM. Even with big tires and big power there are no worries. RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel - whether off-road or on the street. All backed with a Lifetime Warranty against breakage up to a 43" tire.
CVJ44-JL-FAD axles are a direct OEM replacement for Jeep Gladiator JT Sport, retaining the Jeep's "Front Axle Disconnect" coupler and module for full functionality of the FAD system. No warning lights, and no further modifications needed.
Kit fits all Jeep Gladiator JT (M220 narrow) Sport, Sport S, and Overland models with 2.0, 3.6, and diesel engine options. Does not fit "Max Tow" Sport (M210 Wide) models.
- RCV Dana 44s are stronger than OEM Dana 60 u-joint axles
- We launched this new 18% larger CV specifically for the Jeep JT Rubicon
- Running RCVs gains more strength than a Dana 60 while allowing you to keep the same wheels, less weight, and more ground clearance
- Axles outboards are gun-drilled with a grease fitting at the end for easy maintenance when needed. No need to remove any parts (but a center cap on the wheel)
- Coupler utilizes upgraded aircraft grade materials
- RCV FAD kits use a new bronze bushing, replacing the OEM plastic.
- JT Gladiator Dana 44 axles backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against breakage up to a 43" tire.
Axle set includes right and left CV axle shafts, outer stubs, SST seals and installation tool, installation instructions, synthetic moly grease, and installation hardware.