One of the toughest, most technologically advanced truck and SUV winch on the trail today. It’s built for those who push the limits–with double the durability, 20 percent faster line speed, and extreme IP68-rated waterproofing. Key features include a remote controlled clutch, and the all-new Advanced Wireless Remote. ZEON 10 Platinum, and ZEON 12 Platinum winches deliver 10,000 and 12,000 pounds (4536 and 5440 kilograms) capacities, and come with a steel rope and roller fairlead. ZEON 10-S Platinum features WARN Spydura Synthetic rope and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead.
The ZEON Platinum Advanced Wireless Remote is a sophisticated smart device. It controls the operation of the winch, the clutch and much more. The winch’s manually operated clutch lever has been eliminated, putting the clutch right in operators’ hands, not on the winch. In fact, ZEON Platinum is the only winch today with this Advanced Remote Controlled Clutch. The Advanced Wireless Remote also controls up to two accessories, users can tie in lights, an air compressor, or other auxiliary gear. It also delivers instant feedback on winch motor temperature and vehicle battery charge level.
ZEON Platinum comes equipped with a unique High-Performance Package that features a powerful new motor for efficient amp draw and fast line speed, stronger gear train, aluminum drum, and a steel sleeve-in-drum brake design. Durability has doubled, and line speed is increased by 20 percent, up to 44 feet per minute, making this the perfect tool for driver-assisted vehicle recovery.
Symmetrical design helps ZEON Platinum match current vehicle styling. The black satin finish and stainless steel hardware resist corrosion, and a robust aluminum housing adds strength and durability. The innovative convertible control pack allows flexibility to remove the pack and mount it separately from the winch. It can be mounted in tight spaces, or fit into a low-profile look.
Like all WARN truck and SUV winches, ZEON Platinum comes with a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts, and a one-year warranty on electrical components (U.S. and Canada only) backed by a global service network.
Now the world's most technologically advanced winch - the ZEON Platinum™ - comes in a 12,000 pound capacity version spooled with extra-strong Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. Already packed with performance features, ZEON Platinum 12-S features the Advanced Wireless Remote that puts winch, clutch and accessory control in the palm of your hand. And now, with the addition of Spydura Pro, you can really see what it means to be winching's top dog.
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating.
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter.
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winchout, and freespool operations. No more engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud.
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing.
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.