The Warn Zeon winch changes things–forever. Tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Zeon is a design masterpiece that defines the next generation of winches from Warn Industries. Features include a durable satin-black cast-aluminum housing, muck-busting sealing, and a convertible control pack that lets you mount the winch the way you want. Add a powerful new motor, hyper-durable finish, efficient new gear train and, well, you’ve got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
This winch was designed from the ground up. In addition to exceptional styling, it performs even better. With best-in-class sealing, corrosion resistance, styling and a cool flat black finish, this is truly a revolutionary winch. The sound of the winch is also drastically improved compared to a standard winch.
The Zeon's totally new and unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable and strong. It's the next generation in truck/SUV winches. The satin black powder-coated finish gives the Zeon the black look that attracts compliments while it resists corrosion.
A large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, and includes an integrated rope anchor point for easy winch rope replacement.
The convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. This lets you mount the control pack separately from the winch, or keep it attached for an integrated look. Your choice.
A satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion, with improved IP68 winch sealing to keep the elements out.
A newly designed planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power, tough and capable enough to tackle anything you will. Its fast line speed combined with a low amp draw lets you maximize your winch line speed while you minimize the strain on your charging system.
The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 Pounds capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It's the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.