Yukon Gear Kits combine all the parts you need for your re-gear project. It delivers front and rear ring and pinion gear sets and the proper Yukon Master Overhaul Kits in one single part number. Yukon Gear & Axle high-performance ring and pinion gear sets are the benchmark of quality in the automotive gear industry. Yukon engineers use state-of-the art design, advanced heat-treating techniques, and leading-edge quality testing processes to ensure the structure and surface finish meet exacting specifications and quality standards. These kits contain the gears, bearings, and all the small parts needed to fully rebuild your differentials.
NOTE: JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Rubicons models do not require low ratio carriers.IMPORTANT: A speedometer calibrator or programmer is REQUIRED with gear changes in all 2018 and Newer JL and JT models or the vehicle will go into limp mode. Note that there are various power programmers that will also correct gear ratio changes, some of which are available in our performance section.
- Gear and Kit Package for Dana 44 (210mm) Front , Dana 44 (220mm) Rear
- Choice of 4.11, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13, or 5:38 Gear Ratio
- Yukon products are built to the highest standards
- Engineered using state-of-the-art design software
- Manufactured for dependable performance