Fits Jeep YJ, TJ, LJ, XJ, ZJ, plus others.
Rusty's once again delivers the goods to home fabricators wanting to bring a professional look to their custom suspension projects! Rusty's Dana 35 / Dana 44 rear axle truss provides a clean and easy way to build your own triangulated four-link suspension, or simply gusset the axle housing for additional strength during those occasional airborne moments.
The axle truss starts with 1/4" thick steel plate that has been laser-cut, keyed, and precision-formed for an exact fit. The truss spans the cast iron differential housing and provides a sturdy, flat place to add mounts for suspension links to the top of the differential. Designed to fit 2-5/8" to 2-3/4" axle tubes like those on a Dana 35 or Dana 44, the truss can also be radiused and clearanced slightly to fit other axle tubes. The main body of the truss ships fully welded but the kit also includes two suspension link mounts that are loose. These link mounts, also constructed of 1/4" thick laser-cut steel, can be positioned and welded to the truss to accommodate any suspension configuration.
The truss assembly is built to have a very sleek, low profile and can add a professional look to any custom suspension or axle project! Please note that welding and fabrication skills are required for installation.
• Fully welded 1/4" laser-cut steel construction
• Fits Dana 35 / Dana 44 rear axles, plus others with 2-5/8" - 2/34" axle tubes
• Includes two suspension link mounts that can be positioned and welded to the truss wherever needed
• Provides a secure, flat position to mount suspension links
• Link tabs have a 9/16" hole and are 2-5/8" wide
• Sleek, low-profile design