The rear axles in most ZJs leave a lot to be desired, which is why swapping in a heavier duty axle is so popular. This Rusty’s kit includes all the brackets needed to properly install a new rear axle in a '93-'98 ZJ Grand Cherokee. It will also replace damaged factory axle mounts on the stock axle. These brackets are laser cut from 1/4" and 3/16" thick steel and precision formed to ensure proper axle positioning. The Rusty's kit works with many different rear axle housings, both stock and popular custom swaps. Precise measuring and extensive welding is required for installation.
• Axle Spring Plates with Coil Retainers (RC-RAM933)
• Upper Control Arm Axle Mounts (RC-RAM490-ZJ)
• Lower Control Arm Axle Mounts (RC-RAM495-ZJ)
• Sway Bar Mounts (SKU: RORTABR-108)
• Axle Shock Mounts (SKU: RX-SM3)
• Axle Track Bar Mount (SKU: RC-RAM255)
• Includes all the axle brackets needed to install a new rear axle in a ZJ
• Sway Bar Mounts & Shock Mounts constructed of 3/16" steel plate. All other brackets cut from 1/4" steel plate.
• CNC formed brackets ensure proper positioning on the axle housing
• Made in the USA