This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 12.44", 1 piece, slot/drill/zinc plated non-vented rotor. The S4 caliper has dust and weather seals and uses the popular DR41 or HB540 pad type. Caliper brackets incorporate Baer's unique Verislide design and includes all brackets and mounting hardware. This system fits most 16” or larger wheels.
| Why Purchase the SS4?
- 1-piece directionally vaned rotor
- Perfect match for our Track4 front brake system
- 4-piston (S4) caliper that offers a piston area comparable to many 6-piston calipers
- 12" rotors will fit some 15" and most 16" wheels (verify with a template)
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver
| The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4-piston, 2-piece design with 4, 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
Rotor Size/Type: 12.44" x .477" (non vented), 1-piece,
Replacement Rotor Rings: 6919207 (Left) / 6929207 (Right)
- Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type: S4 / 4-piston / Lug
Replacement Pads: 6070012
Minimum Wheel Size: 16" (Use template to verify fitment (Fitment Templete / Templete Instructions)
- Includes: Calipers, Brake pads, Rotors, Brackets and system hardware. System incorporates Baer's unique Verislide design allowing the calipers to float with the factory c-clip axles.
Notes: Designed to be used with stock 2007-17 Jeep JK, OE rear end and axles. Does not include brake hoses. Re-uses factory park brake.
Applications: 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK